09/02/2007

Website tweaks

After receiving feedback from various members regarding the changes I have made to the website, I have now increased the font size in order that our more myopic members can now read the text. Hopefully this will go someway to resolving the problem. I am reluctant to alter the overall design, as personally I think it works, but I am happy to adjust it in order to make it easier to read, which from the feedback I have received, suggests this is what is needed.

Please let me know if you think these changes have improved viewing of the site. If not, I can always look at producing a braille version :)
Also, if you do use the site from time to time please try and contribute something, even if it's just comments. Dave H has recently taken the time to produce the article below for members to read, so it would be nice to give him some positive feedback for his efforts.

Craig