07/01/2007

Website problems

Some members have reported that the site is not displaying correctly for them. The problem is that monitor resolution is different for everyone, and while the site may look fine for some it will display incorrectly for others.
If you are experiencing problems viewing the site properly, do not adjust your monitor resolution.
This problem needs to be addressed by me within the web site script. I hope to sort it out this week, so please bear with me in the meantime.

08/01/2007 Update: Some members have also advised that the site is not viewable in Firefox so I will look at this also.

09/01/2007 Update: Web site should now display correctly at all common screen resolutions. Firefox compliance is next task.

13/01/2007 Update: Web site now displays correctly in Firefox with the exception of one Flickr badge which I still need to look at.